[Advaita-l] sasvarA upaniShadaH

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Thu Aug 28 21:18:41 CDT 2014

I wish to find if all upaniShada-s could be found with svara.
By the word 'all', I mean at least ten famous Upanishads, and if possible
more.
I know that respective veda-shAkhA-s are now extinct in many cases.
But, I hope that such reading is saved somewhere, because all
vaidika-sampradAya-s were seriously busy in saving these with correct
(intended) meaning.
If there is already any such publication, please guide me to it.
Otherwise, please put your views about possibilities to find these and ways
to collect.
We wish to publish such an edition, if possible.