[Advaita-l] Sankara Site

Guy Werlings via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Sat Aug 9 14:42:59 CDT 2014

Sri Sarma has been kind enough to answer directly to me as to my question about the Sankara site. As he refers to the Gita Supersite, I indicate here-below my direct answer to him:

Dear Sri Sarma,

Thank you very much for having been kind enough to answer to me

yes I know the Gita supersite at the address you indicate below and I am visiting this very useful resource whenever needed.

But what I am in search for is well the Sankara Site, which I used to visit there often previously and which I can no longer reach since at least three months now. Just from a technical point of view as per the Internet, when clicking on  <http://www.sankara.iitk.ac.in/> http://www.sankara.iitk.ac.in/

I do not get the often message error 404, page not found, it is just that my browser searches and searches endlessly and that I never get a page opened nor any other message appearing.

Thus I only fear that the site as altogether disappeared, but I do not see where I could enquire.

Very best regards,

Guy Werlings