[Advaita-l] Query: vishNu sahasranAma- 222=nEta

Srirudra via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Thu Aug 7 10:54:04 CDT 2014

Dear
The namavali 222 nEta is given the meaning- He is the one who moves this world of becoming.
This is as per Swamy Tapasyananda based on the commentary of Sri Sankaracharya's.
The same comes as224 Nama as per Parasara Bhatter's compilation.The meaning given as He who conducts the deeds-karyangal in Tamil- of His devotees.Like in the Avathara of Fish to save His devotees from ocean's flood waters.-SriVelukudi Krishnan.R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad