[Advaita-l] Reference to Rudra and Aditya in BGB 6.47

Sujal Upadhyay via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Sat Aug 2 06:22:39 CDT 2014

Thank you for clarification :)

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <