[Advaita-l] Reflections on Ramayana

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 05:33:35 CDT 2014

Sujalji _ PraNAms

Thanks for your comments. Some of it is based on Swami Tejomayanandaji's discourses on Ramayan.

maam ekam ShraNam vraja -is instruction by the Lord to Arjuna, and via Arjuna to all the seekers. Hence it is more coming than going, since maam is involved. Come to me is more appropriate than go to me, right? It is assurance by the Lord to all seekers since the next line that says- I am going to remove all your sins - that assurance can only be given by the Lord.

Hari Om!
Sadananda