[Advaita-l] Samit Pani, do we really have to stretch this ??

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 08:37:44 CDT 2013

I agree with you that at highest level, there is neither creation nor
dissolution. No bandana no Mukti. When Maya does not exist, where is the Q
of Prarabda?

But, I was only speaking from Vyavaharika. :) Gaudapadacharya has indeed
explained in excellent way.

It is important to note that, though Nirvikalpa Samadi ultimately leads to
Jnana, Nirvikalpa Samadi as such cannot be equated with Jnana.

-Nithin