[Advaita-l] Missing chapter in Online version of book 'Hindu Dharma', sayings of Kanchi Paramacharya

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 10:23:15 CDT 2013

Namaste,

Online version of book, Hindu
Dharma<http://kamakoti.org/newlayout/template/hindudharma.html>,
which are saying of Kanchi Paramacharya, does not contain chapter 2 in part
20.

Missing chapter in Online version of book 'Hindu Dharma', sayings of Kanchi
Paramacharya

Part 20: Hindu Dharma: Varna Dharma For Universal Well-Being
Chapter 2: Caste according to the Vedas and the Gita

I had emailed webmaster on August 4, 2013, but they did not update their
website. Hence I have published it as a post on my blog.

Please find the post here
<http://indiaspirituality.blogspot.in/2013/10/missing-chapter-in-online-version-of.html>

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna