[Advaita-l] Namaste

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 09:49:27 CDT 2013

Namaste,

Thank you Nitin-ji for corrections.

This page (Questioning Authenticity of works attributed to Adi
Shankara<https://sites.google.com/site/understandingadvaita/questioning-authenticity-of-works-attributed-to-adi-shankara>)
needs a lot of help from knowledgeable members. I have very limited
knowledge and have done limited study of Shastras. Hence I have marked this
page as [beta]

Hari OM

Sujal

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna