[Advaita-l] Reply to Sri Vidyamanya Tirtha's observations

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 08:02:46 CST 2013

*So, the real mumukshu / jignAsu who is well-versed with the
above dharma sUkshmAs would not join yahoo forums
for satsanghs and discussions.  He would look for a gurukulam
elsewhere.

regs,
sriram

I agree.

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna