[Advaita-l] Reply to Sri Vidyamanya Tirtha's observations

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 07:00:57 CST 2013

Namaste,

I fully agree with your 2 cent advice :)

The point was - keep that which is necessary. Nothing extra. But ours is a
demanding mind. What is the use offacebok a/c and email a/c and chat a/c
for a sanyAsin, when his all doubts are or can be cleared by his Guru and a
sanyasin is not a siddha, so he is not ordered to spread the word? Even
BrahmachAris have accounts.

Printed matter is better option then to read online. For a SanyAsin, he
must have a Guru and it is Guru's duty to give what his  disciple needs.
But what if disciple takes initiative on his own.

Aum

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna