[Advaita-l] Logical Basis of Soul

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 04:07:01 CST 2013

Pranams RK ji,

I wonder why aren't yogis called as scientists !!!

Swami Rama says that even Aghoris are also scientists and are masters in
transforming one material into another. He has also cited e.g. of non-veg
food being transformed into Bengali delicacies. Kenaram is a very famous
Aghori.

Kind Regards

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna