[Advaita-l] What exactly is karma saNyAsa??

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 03:56:10 CST 2013

SV: So, same question as Sri.Rajaram asked -- why should a jnAni should
listen
unreal bhagavAn for the betterment of equally unreal ajnAni-s?

--

SaguNa Brahman cease to exist only in Nirvikalp Samadhi. Even
'samadarshina' means to see Atman in everything. If we take darshan as 'to

It is said that when in front of Guru, we have to be in dvaita bhAva. Hence
under the command of Guru, who is embodiment of Ishvara, though in non-dual
state, Jnani comes down from Nirvikalp samadhi for the good of all. If
Jnani does not come down, then who is going to teach the ignorant? At one
time, even Jnani was ignorant.

However, it is said that Jnani can cast off his mortal coil at will, but
always works as per divine plan.

Aum

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna