[Advaita-l] What exactly is karma saNyAsa??

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 06:03:58 CST 2013

Dears
I do not think it is wrong to give monetary or other types of Dakshina to the Matadhipathis who grace such functions as throwing open new buildings intended for public purposes as in that process they not only bless the effort but also enliven the assembly by their sacred presence.Only that it should be voluntary by the devotees and should not be a fixed amount.Money has to be contributed but not as compulsory payments.The organisers should not approach such Sanyasins who insist on fixed contributions.R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad