[Advaita-l] Prasna regarding Aruna Prasna

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 21:43:42 CST 2013

On Thu, 11/7/13, Vidyasankar Sundaresan <svidyasankar at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Dear Venkatesh,

 I never cease to be amazed by the nature of your interests
 and the resultant questions that
 you ask on this forum, which typically have very little to
 do with advaita vedAnta per se!

Vidyaji - I concur with this assessment about the questions being posed by Shree Venkatesh. In stead of efforts being directed to wards understanding the absolute truth, attention is being directed to trivialities which has little to do with either sadhana or about the doctrine. It is an absolute waste of time.

Hari Om!
Sadananda