[Advaita-l] Custom Search Engine for Archives

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 09:29:48 CST 2013

Namaste,

We can create a google custom search engine (CSE) like the one I have
created here<https://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=017607476515012185699:vjumvvqy5ie>.
after entering search query, the results page has refinement labels, which
could further narrow the search. Morever, we can also try and add date
filters so that we can search archives in a certain filters.

an e.g.<https://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=017607476515012185699:b_owgx6xyi0>

There is an option of 'sort by' on right hand side.
Wiki<https://sites.google.com/site/beginnersearch/project-definition>

The catch is that only 16 filters can be created.

If anyone is a coder or a tech savvy, then he/she can take max advantage of
his skills and can create a much better CSE than I, as a non-coder, can
create.

Is anyone interested?

What kind of filters could be made in this case? Any thoughts?

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna