[Advaita-l] Missing chapter in Online version of book 'Hindu Dharma', sayings of Kanchi Paramacharya

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 03:49:58 CST 2013

Namsate,

Some corrections to my typos in earlier mail

**Suppose you have a wrist watch lying somewhere. But the room is dark. So
you cannot stop it. What do you do. You switch on the light and without
delay, you see the wrist watch. Sop darkness hised watch which was also
present, while light shows you the watch, which was already present.

It should be

Suppose you have a wrist watch lying somewhere. But the room is dark. So
you cannot spot it. What do you do? You switch on the light and without
delay, you see the wrist watch. darkness hides wrist watch which was
already present, while light shows you the watch, which was already present.

If I correct typos, I end up adding more info, hence I leave typos. I get
lost while writing, hence many times I do not remember what I have written.

I also request you and other members to please give link or quote from my
website, incase you find something that needs to be changed. I will make my
job easy.

Thank you.

OM

Sujal

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna