[Advaita-l] Missing chapter in Online version of book 'Hindu Dharma', sayings of Kanchi Paramacharya

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 11:17:47 CST 2013

Namaste Sri Vidyashankar ji,

Thank you for taking time to visit my website. Thank you for correcting me.
I will change to 'Sri Sacchidanandendra Saraswati Swami of Holenarsipur'

Site is not complete and it needs guidance from knowledgeable members like
you and others in this mailing list.

Do let me know if you find anything that needs to be changed.

You can call me Sujal :)

Kind Regards

Aum

Sujal

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna