[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun May 12 16:37:06 CDT 2013

Once again I have been unavoidably detained with samsarika matters and as
a result I haven't been attending to advaita-l matters regularly.  So my
deepest apologies to the following new members for the delay in adding
them to the list.

Harihara Sarma
--------------

Male of 69 years  retired living in a community of senior citizens .By
nature a theist but not a firm believer of sampradayas .

Venkata Subramani R

I would like to learn Vedanta and Sanskrit wisdom from this elite group.
Please include me in this group.  This will help me to teach my 2 children.

Radha Krishna Prasad Kantamneni

I am interested in advaita vedanta. I am moderator for telugu sadhaka online
satsang.