[Advaita-l] FW: Saakshii-Jiiva-Iswara Analysis - VII

Ranga Rathnam sranga1955 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 00:26:24 CDT 2013

From: sranga1955 at hotmail.com
To: kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Subject: RE: [Advaita-l] Saakshii-Jiiva-Iswara Analysis - VII
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 08:30:42 +0530

Excellent, lucid, concise writeup. Waiting for the next part, but meanwhile thought of asking a question.

You say tarkikaas accept oneness of space.
What exactly is meant by that? I thought the 5 elements were made up of atoms according to nyaya-vaiseshika darshana. Does it mean that akasha has only one atom?

If a person immerses an object in water, the atoms of water move and give way to the object.
If akasha is one and has no parts how can objects exist 'in space'

Doesn't oneness of space and a realist philosophy conflict each other?

Regards
Rangarathnam