[Advaita-l] I am Alone in the Universe?

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 06:05:53 CST 2013

Namaste

The answer is simple. You are in my dream. You are only a dream
object. Only I can wake up. You cannot wake up because your are not a
Jeeva. Only Jeeva is me.
You can say the same thing to me. But I know you are saying that in MY
DREAM. I will not take it seriously.

I have faith in my dream Guru. He will say I can wake up. I have faith
in the dream Moksha Shastra like Vedanta. It is telling me in my dream
I can wake up. That is sufficient for me.

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Ramesam Vemuri <vemuri.ramesam at gmail.com> wrote:
> "These 7 billion people are there only because I am dreaming of them. They
> are parts of my dream.
> This is the direct straightforward approach."
>

> Am I in your dream or Are you in my dream?
>
> Even if you say that "I" and "you" are one and the same, which version
> wakes up  first?
>
> Say that "you" version wakes up, does that end the dream for the "I"
> version?
>
> regards

Regards

-Venkatesh