[Advaita-l] I am Alone in the Universe?

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 21:14:45 CST 2013

Namaste

.'Seeing through the illusory nature of dream "I" is the end of suffering.'

But how to see through the dream I ? It is like understanding it is a
dream in the dream itself. It is difficult. When you wake up from a
bad dream you can say it was only a dream. But when you are in that
dream how can you say that ?

A dream Guru has to tell me I am in a dream. Then I will wake up.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 5:25 PM, S Srivastava <sksrivastava68 at gmail.com> wrote:
>  But why should I end this dream ? Because the dream
>> is not always making me happy. If I have only good dream let it
>> continue for ever. But I cannot control my dream. Sometimes it becomes
>> a bad dream and makes me unhappy. I must end this dream to make me
>> happy always.
>>

> Sir: The dream "I" does not experience suffering. It IS suffering. The
> dream "I" cannot get liberated simply because it itself is the cause of
> (illusory) bondage.Seeing through the illusory nature of dream "I" is the
> end of suffering.
>
> praNAm

Regards

-Venkatesh