[Advaita-l] Mandana Mishra

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jun 20 02:14:02 CDT 2013

Namaste

praNAms Sri Venkatesh Murthy prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Sri Subhanu Saxena said there is a separation of Avidya Upadana argument
and Adhyaropa Apavada.

>  correct, so it is clear that what shankara taught is based on
adhyArOpaapavAda and what separates from this method is advidyOpadAna
vAda.  That means those who,  teaching avidyOpadAna kAraNa vAda,  are not
the followers of shankara's adhyArOpaapavAda vAda, and that school which
is propagated avidyOpadAna has alter become panchapAdika vivaraNaM, this
is what Sri subhAnu prabhuji said. Is it not??

Where he said the two arguments are opposing?

>  if you are finding any samanvaya between these two different view
points, you are welcome to educate me.

How Avidya Upadana can be opposite of Adi Sankara Mata?

> if the avidya upAdAna vAda is not different from shankara's adhyArOpa
apavAda vAda, then there was no need for any 'separation' between these
two view points.

We should not make conclusions in hurry.

>  I think conclusion i.e. avidyOpadAna kAraNa is not alien to shankara
siddhAnta is a hurried one.  Anyway, I welcome your reconciliation between
these two points...After all we don't want fight forever :-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar