[Advaita-l] Fwd: Can Jivan Mukta become bound again a if he offends Ishwara?

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jun 18 00:44:07 CDT 2013

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Since jnani has no will of his own can't we say that his will is one with
that of hiranygarbha hence no question of his offending somebody.

>  Yes, there is no separate will (iccha) for the jnAni who has identified
himself with 'all', sarvAtmabhAva or samyak drushti.

If jivanmukta is subject to do's and dont's what is his jivanmukti for and
what is he mukta of?

>  he is mukta from dehAtma buddhi, he is mukta from katrutva, bhOktrutva
but as you might have seen, this muktAvastha is not in absolute sense when
jnAni is in his bhautika shareera which is the result of prArabdha.  Hence
he is still subject to kAma - krOdha and as a result he will have
vipareeta pratyaya also but these things will not come in the way of jnAni
just because he is paramArtha jnAni !! ??  Just like you, I too wondered
what sort of mukti it is !!

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar