[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

Ranga Rathnam sranga1955 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 00:21:16 CDT 2013

Really?

A simple transaltion of Svetasvatara Upanishad.....

*Chance* is definitely excluded!!

Svetasvatara Upanishad

Source: "The Upanishads - A New Translation" by Swami Nikhilananda

Invocation

That is full; this is full. This fullness has been projected
from that fullness. When this fullness merges in that fullness,
all that remains is fullness.

Om. Peace! Peace! Peace!

Chapter I

1     Rishis, discoursing on Brahman, ask: Is Brahman the cause?
Whence are we born? By what do we live? Where do we dwell
at the end? Please tell us, O ye who know Brahman, under
whose guidance we abide, whether in pleasure or in pain.

2     Should time, or nature, or necessity, or chance, or the elements
be regarded as the cause? Or he who is called the purusha, the
living self?

3     The sages, absorbed in meditation through one�pointedness of
mind, discovered the creative power, belonging to the Lord
Himself and hidden in its own gunas. That non�dual Lord
rules over all those causes�time, the self and the rest.

4     The sages saw the wheel of Brahman................