[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 06:59:05 CDT 2013

I definitely will cite the shruti and smrti verses that talk about eternal loka. However, I'd like to first ascertain based on textual evidence  that (early) advaita acharyas deny existence of an eternal loka in vyavahara.  You and ShrI SadAnanda categorically deny that there is an eternal vaikuntha and would like to know if there is evidence that your position is supported by the acharyas in the tradition.