[Advaita-l] Thought you'd find this interesting

Keshava PRASAD Halemane k_prasad_h at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 16 00:04:18 CDT 2013

namastE My Dear Sri V. Subrahmanian and All My Dear Friends:

Yes. It is a real problem.
And you know how the self-styled profiteering-business-oriented western/industrialized/forward-block nations impose their solutions on the so called poor/innocent third-world by heavy push for privatization of all natural resources !?
And we also know how the Brit/Eng-colonized-mind-set of the Cong-Indian-Govt falls prey to such enticing sci-tech truths !?

Love,
KpH