[Advaita-l] On rationality; was "Vedas are not apauresheya according to the Vedas ?"

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Jan 30 05:12:16 CST 2013

As I have repeatedly said, let us not bother about the outsiders. Ishwara
will take care of them.  Since it is no problem for both of us, we shall
go
the way our elders have gone.  At least for me, it was as natural as fish
taking to water.  So is it with the millions of astika-s.

praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks for your patience and clarification.  As I said earlier, if we,
both, are standing under the same vedic umbrella, there is no need for any
discussion on aparusheyatva vAda.  Nor I would  be asking for any pramANa
to prove that aparusheyatva.  A simple clarification from our bhagavatpAda
or any traditionally respected Acharya about veda nityatva and
apaurusheyatva would be enough for me accept it and  to restrict myself
from asking further question.  Questions & doubts arise once you come out
of that traditional box & started looking at it as  an outsider, that is
what I did by assuming the role of devil's advocate !!  Anyway, it pinches
me somewhere that I cannot take my sAmpradAyik stand on aparusheyatva of
veda-s to outside to show the supremacy of my shAstra over other religious
texts and works.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar