[Advaita-l] Debate between Dwarka & Sumeru Shankaracharyas

Abhishek Madhyastha abhishek046 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 05:50:04 CST 2013

Namaste,

Here is another article by kamakoti mandali about Mathamnaya shasana.

 http://www.kamakotimandali.com/sringeri/mathamnaya.html

They've mentioned the following about Sumeru mutt-

 AmnAya - UrdhwAmnAya

Name of the Mutt - sumeru maTha

Sampradaya - kAshikA

Kshetra - kailAsa

Deity - nira~njana

Shakti - mAyA devI

Tirtha - mAnasa sarovara

Acharya - IshwarAchArya

Brahmachari order - ananta brahmachArI

Veda - Four Vedas

Maha Vakya (?) - gAyatrI turIya pAda, satyaM j~nAnamanantam brahma

Could someone explain the background of this work Mathamnaya shasana?

Regards,

Abhishek Madhyastha