[Advaita-l] (Advaita-1)Debate between Dwaraka and Sumeru Shankaracharyas.

Abhishek Madhyastha abhishek046 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 11:23:06 CST 2013

This is what the article says:-
" It may be noted that as many as 35 mathas find a mention in (page
number 22-24) Sharirik Mimansa tika (chapter) of Brhamsutra Shankar
Bhasya (commentary on Vedic literature by Adi Shankaracharya).

 Seven of them are listed in the principal category. These include:
Sumeru Math in Kashi (Varanasi), Uttar Pradesh, Sringeri Sharada
Peetham in Chickmagalur Karnataka, Jyotirmath (also known as
Joshimath) in Badrinath, Uttrakhand, Sarvagya Math in Shrinagar,
Kashmir, Shardapith math in Dwarka, Gujarat, Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham,
Kanchipuram Tamil Nadu and Govardhan Math, Puri Orissa."

Could someone confirm this from the Sharirika mimamsa tika?