[Advaita-l] Debate between Dwarka & Sumeru Shankaracharyas

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 01:47:11 CST 2013

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-12-25/allahabad/35999006_1_sangam-city-challenger-jal-samadhi

If the news is untrue, sue TOI. If true, it is a simple matter of getting
them both math officials booked under IPC for attempting and abetting
suicide. They are a disgrace to our tradition. They are interested in
wealth and control. Look at asking the loser to surrender wealth. If they
have any courage, they should fight adharmic forces destroying our
tradition. That they don't do.

That is why I support reason and truth over dogmatism.