[Advaita-l] aruNa prashna & upanishad chanting in evening

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Feb 12 21:42:27 CST 2013

sAshtAnga praNAms Sri Vidya prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks for the clarification.  Infact I did not know that aruNa has been
imported from kAThaka shAkha to taittireeya AraNyaka.  Prabhuji, could you
please clarify what would be the purpose behind this shifting of maNtra-s
from one shAkha to another??

Your humble servant
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

PS :  Longtime back I had made a request for ghana text of sUryOpAsana
maNtra, kindly look into it in your free time.  If the pada pATha is
available for the same,  kindly send it to me prabhuji.  I am not so good
at pada vingadaNa either.