[Advaita-l] Doubts on Karma, future births etc.

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 11:23:17 CST 2013

Namaste,

If we want bhoga and yoga both then it is like you step-up and then
step-down. How are you going to reach the first floor?

VairAgya and abhyAsa both are needed. Plus we should have proper
understanding of path and must have clarity.

IF things are all done properly, then there will be change. One will feel
peace within and bliss almost throughout the day. This happens, but takes
time. Initially there is a lot of struggle.

Even behaviour changes. Generally person becomes introvert and does things
only that are compulsory.

Aum

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna