[Advaita-l] Mayavada Darpanam

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Dec 16 23:36:48 CST 2013

On Mon, 16 Dec 2013, Rajaram Venkataramani wrote:

> While Hindu traditions engage in pointless polemics, missionaries convert
> and muslims do a demographic siege. How many have the courage to oppose
> Islam or Christianity? Even our mathathipathis support Islam and
> Christianity unmindful of the damage they cause to traditional institutions.

1. "The pointless polemics" as you call them are equally useful against
anky kind of monotheism which is basically just an unsophisticated dvaita.

2.  The future of Hinduism belongs to the educated not illiterates no
matter how much they beat their chests and "oppose."

3.  You have no idea what the author is doing or not doing.  You have no
idea what anyone on this list is doing or not doing.  So keep your
editorializing to yourself it is not welcome here.