[Advaita-l] Desire, Jnana and Moksha

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 23:53:50 CST 2013

H S CHANDRAMOULU

Dear Sri Venkatesha Murthyjim

There is no contradiction. Please remember that for jnana to arise sadhanas
have to be practiced. What Lord Krishna has prescribed in Chapter 5 is also
one of them. So a jnani has already conditioned his mind to the level
prescribed by Lord Krishna prior to his gaining jnana. It is this
conditioned mind which continues to function after jnana. There is no
danger of his marauding in murderous acts.

Regards