[Advaita-l] Sat Chit Ananda in Samadhi

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 02:35:09 CST 2013

Namaste,

sat = Truth
chitta = Consciousness
Ananda = bliss, where there is no sorrow, no fear. there is no fear as
there is no duality.

Truth is one, without a second. Hence it is bliss. This truth is 'I am pure
consciousness'.

these three are not attributes and are not to be experienced separately.
They point to one tatva - Brahman.

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Sumitha Ramachandran <sumitha.rama at yahoo.com