[Advaita-l] Need meaning for one nama of Sri Subrahmanya

Crbala Subramanian crbsram at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 01:12:57 CST 2013

Namaste to everyone

Recently while going through the namas of Sri Subrahmanya I found one
namah. And I would like to know whether my understanding is correct or not?

the nama is

ॐ वचढ्भुवे  नमः

om vachadhbhuve namah

The meanin for that in tamil is சொல்லில் இருந்து வெளிபடுபவர்.
rough translation on english is "who manifest out of para vAk"

Please do let me know whether the meaning is right or not.

Thanks in advance

C.R.Bala

Om Namah Shivayah

Sri Sacchidananda Shiva Abhinava Sri Nrsimha Bharti Thirtha
Charanaaravindhabhyaam namah
Sri Chandrasekhara saraswathi mahaswami Charanaaravindhabhyaam namah
Sri Chandrasekhara bharati thirtha Charanaaravindhabhyaam namah