[Advaita-l] essays by Sri.Vidhusekhara Bhattacharya ??

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Mon Aug 19 05:47:14 CDT 2013

//

I'm not familiar with his traditional scholarship but Vidhushekhara
Bhattacharya is well known amongst Indologists as a scholar specializing
in Buddhism.

//

He was professor of sanskrit at Calcutta University and was conferred the
title "mahAmahOpAdhyAya" in 1936 by Govt. of Bengal.

Vishwabharati University conferred the title "dEsikOttama" in 1957.

He used to teach sanskrit to Sri Rabindranath Tagore.

Probably, one of our members Sri Niranjan Saha can throw more light
on his publications.

regs,
sriram