[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

vaidehi chaitanya vaidehi.chaitanya at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 08:40:07 CDT 2013

yes, within vyavahara, there are lokas. shankaracharyaji mentions in his
bhashya on mandukya karika "vaithatya prakarana" - but with the focus on
negating it and upholding the advaita.

yogavashishta also refers to these lokas but calls them as imaginations of
the mind. So long as there is mind  with I-ness and my-ness, there is not
only lokas, but hold of all things related to lokas. please refer to
leelavati prakarana in yogavashishtha for this.

hari om and regards