[Advaita-l] Supreme Brahman - the Ruler in Advaita?

Ranga Rathnam sranga1955 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 02:08:45 CDT 2013

Hari, presumably is the Self of everybody, not just gopis.
Anybody who achieves Self-Realization achieves Hari-Realization ipso facto.
So it cannot be a multi-stage process for anybody.

Attraction to transcendental qualities of Hari, by its own momentum may give realization
of Hari who has transcended all qualities, unless you refuse that Hari cannot transcend all
qualities.