[Advaita-l] Reinterpreting Dwaita vs Adwaita.

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 00:47:26 CDT 2012

                    Chat[Hide]I am Available0 Online Contacts [Add]No contacts online right now.Start a New ChatSettings

                        Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print   Flag this messageRe: [Advaita-l] Fw: [hc] Reinterpreting Dwaita versus Adwaita by sanjay rao
        	Wednesday, 26 September, 2012 6:14 PM

            From:
            "V Subrahmanian" <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>
                Add sender to Contacts

        	To:
        	"Sunil Bhattacharjya"
<sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com>, "A discussion group for Advaita
Vedanta" <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org>Namaste

 "Quoted below is an excerpt from Swami Maheshananda Giri's introduction to
the Chandogya Upanishad Bhashya, edited and published by Mahesh Research
Institute, Varanasi, 1982:

// We have been studying the different commentators, such as Srikantha,
Ramanuja, Vallabha, Nimbarka, Baladeva, Srikara, Madhva and the moderners,
for over fifty years now. We have seen that apart from the criticism of the
Advaita-view, there is little more in the content of their traditional view
that is not found in Shankara, or is not just a logical corollary of what
he has said. It is our challenge that apart from logic-chipping, not a
single spiritual fibre, which has not been either supported or contradicted
by Shankara, can be shown in the works of these commentators."