[Advaita-l] 'Chants in Cyberspace' स्वदेशो भुवनत्रयम्

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 01:40:01 CDT 2012

Namaste

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 11:30 AM, V Subrahmanian
<v.subrahmanian at gmail.com> wrote:

> properly, which is most often the case, there is not much benefit.  As they
> say, since the purohita alone utters the mantras, only he gets the
> benefit.

Some time back I had said in marriages also some person can argue the
bride will become the Purohita's wife but not bridegroom's wife
because all Mantras are said by Purohita. Another argument can be the
bridegroom after marriage is living with another man's wife and having
children with another man's wife.

--
Regards

-Venkatesh