[Advaita-l] Sringeri Acharyals Puja

Swami Sarvabhutananda swami.sarvabhutananda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 23:43:39 CDT 2012

*OM*
*sAligrAmA is a fossil taken out from the river Kantaki in NEPAL or from
NARMADA.*
*When it is open one can see the Shanku and chakra as though appearing.*
*It is the Mindset of the individual to interpret!!!!!!!*
*Swami Sarvabhutananda
*
On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Murali S <muralivenkat67 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Seeking indulge of those who delight in tattva and shasthraa-s.
>
> The forum,I know is not about math sampradaya-s,but about
> shasthraa/taatva vichara.
>
> I am told all saligrama-s are black and what I had mistaken  -a grey
> 'object' as Narasimha Saligrama is actually a Srichakra.

VISIT http://inteligentliving.blogspot.com/
WELCOME YOUR INTERACTION.
WISHES.