[Advaita-l] Fw: [hc] Reinterpreting Dwaita versus Adwaita by sanjay rao

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 19:57:18 CDT 2012

Subbuji - PraNAms and thanks for this info.
I looked at the Advaita-vishishTaadvaita book by Sreeman Chari maama - there were actually around 60+ or so items than hundred - with understanding that hunderd is only symbolic word used.
The arguments  mostly follow navya nyaata - but not much on the fundamental issues other than dialectic hair -splitting arguments which only split the hair than any substantive philosophical content, even if one wants to refute them. Reminds me of slokas 49 and 50 in Panchadasi Ch.1, where Nayaavaisheshika's arguments are dismissed by Shree Vidyaranya.

Hari Om!
Sadananda