[Advaita-l] Ramana's method

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 11:32:59 CDT 2012

Sureshji
- PraNams -
you have just pointed out another misconception related to
self-realization.
Now please tell me- when is the time you are
not experiencing yourself? It is not experience where there is an experiencer-experienced-
experiencing - which is time bound; but clear understanding that I do not need
any specific experience and I am revealed in every experience - prati bodha
viditam matam - says Kenopanishat. Shankara calls Samyak Darshnam - clear
vision of the truth as I am that. Tat tvam asi. That is the reason why
Vedanta insists on a live sampradaaya teacher for Vedantic study. My best
wishes
Hari Om!
Sadananda