[Advaita-l] Bhagawat Gita an obscure text?

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:00:45 CST 2012

Dear Shri Sunil, I agree you have arguments to support the 745 verse view. All I'm saying is that there is no positive proof for existence of a 745 verse text prior to Adi Shankaracharya. He categorically says that BhG has 700 verses. He does not say it had 745 out of which I choose to comment on 700 verses.