[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

Varadaraja Sharma rishyasrunga at rediffmail.com
Mon Nov 5 07:01:14 CST 2012

Radhe krishna

Shri.RV, regarding your query on availability of MP3 on Bhagavatha Moolam.  I hope
you are looking in for recitation of all the shlokas of Shrimad Bhagavatham.  If
this is what you require, you may please enquire sishyas of Shri.Krishnapremi
MahaprabhuNah in Madras or elsewhere why would help you in getting the CD.

Sir, I was observing discussions in this thread.  I am getting doubts with respect
to explanations given about bakthi lakshanas.  Per se, Bakthi has been described
by Narada & Sandilya in Narada Bakthi Suthra & Sandilya Bakthi Sutra.

Regarding your observation, “I tend to go with SBh which says Bakti is a
Manovrtti” --  Could you please share the context, Skanda, adyaya and shloka

Verse 1.02 & 1.03 of Narada Bakthi suthra says :-

sA tvasmin paramapremarUpA

Bakthi is, indeed, the highest state of (devotional) love of this (Lord)

amrutasvarUpACa

It is the very essence of the ocean of Immortality (amrita)

Again under 4.01 & 4.02 of NBS under prema nirvachana adhyaya while defining
Prema, Narada says :-

anirvaCanIyam premasvarUpam

PremasvarUpam can not be explained

 mUkAsvAdanavat

(an effort to explain prema is like) a dumb trying to express

“In the highest stage of Bhakti, there is realisation "I am He"” -  Sir, could you
please share the source for making out this point

Under Adhyaaya 5 verse verse 16, while giving out ekAdasa bakthi bhavas, the 10th
bhava is mentioned as “tanmayatAsakti”.  But I doubt, whether the same can be
construed as “I am he”.

Shri.RV or other members of the list may throw light on the ways bakthi is being
described in the discussions, like “it is manovritti” and at highest stage it is
“I am he”.

Ofcourse, “MokSha” in advaita paribasha and how it is erroneously construed in the
discussions had been pointed out by Sh.Ramesh Krishnamurthy.

Radhe krishna