[Advaita-l] Books on Bhagawatam

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Thu May 31 00:26:56 CDT 2012

Even if we say it is maya sita, we are commenting on it. This shows that
Puranas and itihasas also need commentary. That is why Sridhara Swami
comments on Bhagavatham.

Regarding Ravana carrying Sita, Sage Valmiki gives the example of Mercury
carrying Rohini, who is his mother. Ravana succeeded in carrying her as a
son. His attempts to meditate on her as a lover failed. Ravana himself
admits to it. Sita also assures that. And Rama confirms it.