[Advaita-l] Books on Bhagawatam

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:32:36 CDT 2012

You are commenting on Ramayana. It shows that commentaries are required
(preferably by acharyas) or we will have misunderstanding. You may say that
it is obvious and I did not get it. Let us see if it is so. Rama says that
Ravana could not lay his hands on Sita even in thought. ( rf. 118.18). Then
how do you say Ravana did carry Sita? I am confused whether I should take
your conclusion or Rama's!