[Advaita-l] Ishwara Turiya?

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Mar 8 04:52:28 CST 2012

He might not have given such hasty statements.  But, let us know under
which context he asserted it.  Because, just a blunt statement that
"ishwara is turiya" would not make
any sense as we don't know what was the conversion that went off offline.
I am sure he is being quoted out of context.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Perhaps. what Sri Rajaram prabhuji saying is correct.  Sri Devanathan
(antaryAmi) prabhuji holds the view that Ishwara is eternal not mere
vyAvahArika satya.  In one of his posts he argued this point.  I think,
bhAmati school holds this view point.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar