[Advaita-l] Is the idea of 'anAditva' logical?

Shyam shyam_md at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 08:00:58 CDT 2012

Pranams Subbuji
I am on travel and hence unable to participate in this and related discussions.
What I would suggest in regards to your well thought-out poser would be to consider a) whether time itself is an entity; b) if so does it have a origin? and c) if so, when does time originate?

A careful consideration to these aspects may be helpful in arriving at an conceptual appreciation of anaditva.

Hari OM
Shri Gurubhyo namah
Shyam